NoiseHolocaustNoiseHolocaust

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Black Thing Black Thing

Good game but..

it's so full of annoying bugs... you are easily trapped in the ground. Sometimes I felt down the floor for no reason, etc.

Pestilence Z Pestilence Z

Little problem

Game was awesome. Nice system and it's fun.
I have a problem with the "escape the city" thingy, I exited the tunnel and there is nothing there, I went back the whole thing and I couldn't find any clue. Answers or suggestions are welcome

Street Fighter LoA DEMO Street Fighter LoA DEMO

Can't say much

A perfect 10.
Sound is excellent without taking the most attention
Awesome use of sprites
The battles are good and present some challenge without being impossible
Story a perfect 10

Only found a bug:
On Birdie's fight, the range doesn't appear.
And obviusly some typos but that doesn't drive to misunderstanding.

Can't wait for the other 2 parts.

Muja responds:

Uuh, strange. I probably forgot to put the range text in that screen. Going to fix it right now!

Thank you so much, and thanks for the review, too.

Part 2 is almost there...!!

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

One word: Epic Battle Fantasy

Yes, I know, 3 words. Whatever, there are no words to describe the addicted I became to this game.
Been playing it for a couple of days and it doesnt get old.

The Breach The Breach

Nice Game

The only dislike was the ANNOYING prototypesuit, worked quite weird sometimes and dropped me at the last boss several times.

But... in the graphics department I have nothing to say about it. Good but not too good (Yeah, that is a perfect plus for me)
The sound worked quite well.

I found two bugs, It was on the third stage when Sergei had one of those "headache" a zombie came walking and hitted me so the whole Butter-floor scene didn't appeared.
The other one was kind of stupid (also on the third stage): when I came out of a left door, walked towards the right door, just in front, and jumped it to continue on my way but the door opened and I falled to the first floor.
Yeah, that helped me a lot to get a nice record on that stage but it was kind of weird now that I think about it.

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

Only one thing I can say...

TRULY EPIC.
The music doesn't sound repetitive even in the heat of battle.
Nice strategy you have to put on it (at first I used to just CHAAAAAARGE, later on I needed to pull back very often)
I haven't played the other realeses but I love this one.

Zombies in the Shadow Zombies in the Shadow

Nice

Nice game, nice music, grafx and sounds.
The only problem I found is that you can kill almost every zombie in the game with the bash button. Also sometimes it hits Long range and have 1shotkill.
Beside that, nice game.

Xplored responds:

sometimes is good to kill zombies with bash and kicks, isn't it?